le'Boqks en'le Foteque

le'Boqks en'le Foteque
Blogging isn't always easy!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh, the banter of Dwight and Jim... about high bay lights

I'm referring to The Office of course, on NBC. I decided to write a little snippet of banter between the two (this is not from the show, it's from my dome!)

Dwight Schrute: "QUESTION! What do high bay lights and grow light systems have in common?"

Jim Halpert: "You know Dwight, I really don't have time for this today."

DS: "False. Fact: They both create light where there is darkness"

JH: "That seems pretty obvious, Dwight"

DS: "Well, it seems pretty obvious that you have a crush on Pam."

JH: "Uhh, can we not talk about this?"

DS: "I have every right."

JH: "What if we just didn't talk at all? I think that would be good."

No comments: