le'Boqks en'le Foteque

le'Boqks en'le Foteque
Blogging isn't always easy!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Freedom from Wires with satellite service providers!

Being an audio engineer and running a home studio means that I have a TON of wires running all around... mic cables, power adapters, surge protectors, MIDI cables... the list is endless, so whenever I find something that works wirelessly (or even something that's bus-powered, taking its power from the computer rather than a separate wall outlet) I get really happy.

Which is why I like satellite service provider for the internet so much. Wherever I go, I don't have to worry about wires or cables to keep me connected. When WiFi first came out, I was so excited I about peed my pants, but until the whole world is a WiFi HotSpot, i have to rely on a satellite internet provider to keep me connected wherever I go.

I tell you, it's well worth the convenience!

No comments: