le'Boqks en'le Foteque

le'Boqks en'le Foteque
Blogging isn't always easy!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I have a song stuck in my head... it's blinding me like a flood light

It's from Flight of the Conchords on HBO... the song is called "Ladies of the World." The Flight of the Conchords are super funny.

Anyways, it's really early and it's bright and sunny up here in the bay area! The light shining through the window that woke me up was something akin to a flood light. It woke me up!!

And if you've ever walked beneath a motion-sensored flood light, then you know the kind of brightness I'm talking about.

Enough light to host the World Series of Baseball... for mice :-)

Unless you had a ton of flood lights, then you could light up a stadium for humans playing stick-ball.

In case you can't tell... I just woke up and can't really think straight! I feel silly... :-)

No comments: