le'Boqks en'le Foteque

le'Boqks en'le Foteque
Blogging isn't always easy!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My To-Do List

I don't really know why I'm posting it, because seriously, who cares? but anyways... I'm procrastinating as always and this is a great way to pass the time, not being productive ;-) *double wink*

First, I have to go to the printers to have some copies of some flyers made. then i have to go down to my family friend's transmission shop and have them look at the power steering on my car... then i have to look around for some titanium wedding bands because I still haven't found one I'm completely sold on yet, then I have to take my doggie to the vet for another shot... all of this including my obligations at school and work! bummer. Oh well... at least I'm going to San Francisco this weekend!

oh, and I completely forgot... I need baby gifts for my neighbor's one-year-old...!

No comments: